I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass it on to 15 other Beautiful Bloggers.
Seven Things You Don't Already Know About Me
1) I started tomato and pepper seeds a few weeks ago. I am going to try to plant a garden this year.
2) I like to watch television shows about history. Yes. Like what is on the History Channel.
3) I do not like mice. Once I thought I saw a mouse in the kitchen in my old house, and I refused to cook in that kitchen until the mouse was caught. We had to move. Just kidding. We were planning to sell the house and move anyway. Eventually.
4) I rarely wear makeup. I worry about overdoing it, and fear looking like a clown. An ugly clown.
5) I only wear jewelry if it has sentimental value, such as was my grandmother's, or was a gift from Bob. I somehow feel like a kid pretending to be a grownup when I wear jewelry.
6) My favorite main dish is steak. Ribeye. Broiled. Dang. Now I'm hungry.
7) My favorite donut is the Bavarian Creme donut from Dunkin' Donuts. I only talk about jelly donuts as a temptation because jelly donuts are so universal.
My Beautiful Blogger Choices Are...
And I hope some boy bloggers don't mind being called beautiful
This list is in no way exhaustive of the beautiful bloggers I have come into contact with, nor is it in any particular order.
Recipients are invited to share seven things about themselves and choose 15 people to receive same award. But you know I'll love you even if you choose not to participate, I hope.