Thursday, June 25, 2009

About Me...Any Questions?

My friend Sherri at Matter of Fact has posted these questions that she would like her friends to answer. I am doing so here on my blog today.

1. Folgers or Starbucks? Folgers. I enjoy Starbucks once in a great while, but their coffee is too expensive.
2. Cardinals or Cubs? Though my team of choice would be White Sox, all the way baby, I must say I always side with the Chicago team. So as much as it hurts me to say this.....Cubs....ouch.
3. Morning person or night owl? Night owl.
4. Name brand or generic? That depends. Sometimes it is worth it to save a few pennies, sometimes it isn't.
5. Dylan or Rolling Stones? Dylan
6. Mountains or Ocean? Ocean
7. Talker or Listener? Yes!
8. Math or Literature? Literature
9. Books or Movies? I love to read books. It is also nice to watch a movie with mom and Bob sometimes.
10. Meat and Potatoes or Casseroles? Meat. Meat! MEAT!
11. Summer or Winter? Summer
12. Coffee or Tea?coffee
13. Cats or dogs? I like cats, but I have allergies. Some dogs trigger my allergies, too, but there are hypoallergenic dogs. But not cats.
14. Rock or Country? I like both, but if I must choose, it is Rock.
15. Pepsi or Coke? Diet Pepsi. I am cutting back on the fizzy stuff though, and drinking ice tea or water. Mostly water.
16. Beef or Chicken? Beef. Though today I am making chicken. Variety...
17. Leader or follower? That depends. If no one else will take charge, I will. But I prefer to be an assistant rather than the chief.
18. Pink or Red? pink
19. Stilettos or sneakers? Sneakers. i have heel spurs. I wear orthotics. Stilettos wouldn't work.
20. Homebody or socializer? I like to socialize, but I am okay at home, too. My cyber friends have made being at home a lot easier.
21. Short or tall? (ahem) I am short for my weight. I am about 5'5" or 5'6". According to the height and weight chart, I should be 7' 6". I think of myself as short.

What about you? Any questions? At least one of you thinks that would make fascinating reading. I know. I checked the poll.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Meat, meat, meat... Oh sorry. I thought we were chanting. I love meat...

Sherri Murphy said...

Like I said yesterday at my place, I still love you although you said the C word in Number 2... Your only flaw I've found to date. (I don't want to date your flaws, you know what I mean)

Heather said...

Funny how we should be the same height.

katdish said...

First of all, YAY! I have a blog post for Saturday.

Secondly, I would like to know which Chicago pizza is your favorite and do you and Bob concur?

Billy Coffey said...

Number seven? Best. Answer. Ever.

And Wendy's starting to scare me a little.

My question: why aren't you a Yankee fan? Because everybody should be a Yankee fan.

Peter P said...

I enjoyed this, Helen.