Friday, January 29, 2010

Grandma Never Baked Me an ipie.... , Mom updates, and How to Treat a Copier

News in the twitterworld: @PuriChristos has changed his twittername to @Nick_the Geek. Now those of us who know who @PuriChristos is no longer feel special and exclusive, but, ah well, such is life...


Remember to read these from the bottom up. So...Bottoms up...





@weightwhat Mom is in the Nursing home. She is in good spirits. For now. She told me today she expects to be there "at least two weeks.."

Good night. I need my beauty rest. Tweet you all in twenty years. #ripvanhelenatrandom

@Brian_Russell @sarahmsalter I actually lean toward the six day side, but again, I don't see the point of arguing. It's not like salvation

@sarahmsalter That is so sweet of you, Sarah. Now I don't feel so bad about comparing creation to a crock pot recipe...

@Brian_Russell Sorry if comparing creation to crock pot is lame. It made sense in my head.

@CandySteele The sunrises and sunsets I saw in Hawaii were the most beautiful I ever saw. There, and Sedona AZ was nice, too...

@CandySteele I told @marni71 she should pet the copier and whisper sweet things to it.... #Inanimateobjectshavefeelingstooyouknow

@marni71 Copiers usually respond better to cajoling than to violence.Try "There there...mama will make it all better.." Don't ask how I know

@sarahmsalter We really wanted her to come home from the hospital, but the doc thought this step was best. Glad she doesn't need hospital.

Mom was moved to the Nursing Home tonight. One step closer to coming home.

@SBeeCreations I guess I was just thinking like my mom used to say when I was sick. "If she is getting into trouble, she is feeling better."

@redclaydiaries Unless, of course, she is just repeating old tweets. Yes. She tweeted that corn line in the past...

@redclaydiaries I'm thinking the grosser the humor, the better she must be feeling...


@redclaydiaries Actually, I think the fact that @weightwhat tweeted that implies that she is feeling better...

Five minutes until RAW (wrestling). The dudes from Psyche are hosting. I must go get ready now....Tweet you later.

@pagan43 The headcheese is mine. The monkey butt belongs to @Nick_theGeek

@pagan43 I haven't had any headcheese lately. I guess I'm backsliding..

@Nick_theGeek Do I understand that last tweet to mean you don't like wrestling and won't be watch the Psych dudes? I'll tell u what u miss

@Nick_theGeek BTW, if you have cable, remember the guys from Psych are hosting RAW today on USA. #prowrestling

@weightwhat Am I really such an old school Catholic, or am I lazy? You decide...



@weightwhat I have them up. In the old days, Catholics celebrated Christmas until the Feast of the Presentation of the Lord. Yep.

@sarahmsalter Yes. @redclaydiaries deserves ALL the credit for you people now knowing about my splinters from a coconut bra 2 sizes 2 small

@PuriChristos I doubt @katdish ever called him anything like that...

@PuriChristos But I said he was a lintlicking persimmon pickling schnitzel maker for not reading @marni71 's post on fottsp yesterday.


@marni71 If I had told my grandma I wanted "Apple stuff", she'd have baked me a pie...
12:47 PM Jan 22nd from web in reply to marni71



@marni71 Did I just chase @billycoffey away with my harsh words... I was just kidding...


@marni71 Then he shouldn't be a lintlicking persimmon pickling schnitzel maker and read the latest fottsp post you wrote...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

One more reason not to get sick - I miss out on y'all talking about me. Stupid lungs.

katdish said...

#ripvanhelenatrandom...

Snort!