Monday, January 18, 2010

Now THAT"D be SOME kiss ....

I had to pick my husband up from work today. This time it was his car. Long story...

Anyway, when we get home, I notice that he has a scab over the left side of his upper lip. I asked him how that happened, and he said that when he answered the phone, he "answered it too hard" and jammed it to his lip.

I have advised him to NOT tell that story to anyone else who asks about his lip. He should tell people he got injured while kissing me. What do you think? Doesn't that sound waaaaaaay more believable?



What about you? If you have any funny stories in your life, join my friend Wendy's Life is Funny Blog Carnival. Click on the above button to get there.

9 comments:

Ginny (MAD21) said...

Hahaha. I totally think he should.

Ginny (MAD21) said...

Hahaha! I totally think he should.

Stephanie Wetzel said...

"answered it too hard"

SNORT. Yeah, tell him it'd be best if that story wasn't spread around, especially on the internets.... oh wait...

Wendy said...

Well, you are a wild woman...

Candy said...

Who called? That might explain something. Or not.

Shark Bait said...

I usually make up interesting stories about my injuries to cover up just how stupid they are.

It's much cooler to tell people my girlfriend bit me, than to try and explain how I managed to cut my ear shaving.

I use that one a lot, but sometimes I tell people it was a crocodile.

Annie K said...

I think that, 'you should see the other guy' would be a more appropriate response.

jasonS said...

Perfect. Although the 1st response is pretty funny. :)

♥ Kathy said...

LOL that is hilarious! I would NEVER admit to it...ok, I would :)