Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween, Mammograms, and Queen, Oh My: A Rich and Full Life on Twitter




Sorry folks. If you want my twitter post to make any sense today, you will have to read from the bottom up. Yeah, yeah...TWSS..We know...


Helenatrandom @BridgetChumbley Out of the two songs, Queen has done more for my self esteem, let me tell you...

Helenatrandom @BridgetChumbley Heard it when Sherri posted it on fottsp. I'm like "Wow! I make the rockin' world go 'round! COOL!" http://bit.ly/EXk0

Helenatrandom My friend Sherri from fottsp, @gabbysherri, who never tweets, is the one who introduced me to this song btw http://bit.ly/EXk0

Helenatrandom @BridgetChumbley As you well should be...go ahead and click it! http://bit.ly/EXk0

Helenatrandom @BridgetChumbley As a matter of fact,I now know what I want played at my funeral. http://bit.ly/EXk0...ok. Not really.Church wouldn't allow

Helenatrandom @BridgetChumbley I got a better one for your head, but I must admit @PuriChristo 's tweet made me think of it...

Helenatrandom @katdish Maybe you should send this to them in an @reply http://bit.ly/EXk0 They won't like you then...

Helenatrandom @emptynestegg Yes. I think we can put you in charge of stockpiling chocolate...

Helenatrandom @weightwhat I scared @PeterPollock with my post yesterday, now with my music...I don't want to lose his friendship....

Helenatrandom @PeterPollock Do I really need to dump the playlist? I use that instead of an MP3 Player...Free music!

Helenatrandom @PeterPollock Sorry about yesterday...My newest post: Don't be afraid, I don't ask you to picture anything... http://bit.ly/4epLtE

Helenatrandom @weightwhat Is he working with us or against us in our bid to take over the world. And if with us, as partner or minion?

Helenatrandom @PamperingBeki We all whine on twitter! It saves our families the trouble of telling us to stop our whining...

Helenatrandom The Udder Bovine Girl #cowfilms

Helenatrandom The Udder Woman #cowfilms

Helenatrandom @weightwhat I follow @inkpanther. He gives us five words to use in a tweet. Yesterday was Catholic, boltcutter, lemonade, qtip and button

Helenatrandom Stirring lemonade with a qtip, I questioned if I'd need a boltcutter to get a button I lost behind the locked doors of the Catholic School.

Helenatrandom @PeterPollock Thanks for the RT. And sorry about the scary picture...I know...Halloween is over.

Helenatrandom You are such a giver! RT @VariantVal "I have found men who didn't know how to kiss. I've always found time to teach them." ~ by Mae West ~

Helenatrandom Scary Mooooovie #Cowfilms

Helenatrandom Bovine Madness #Cowfilms


Helenatrandom Drat! There is no @MrsGraas...

Helenatrandom I think I shall send @MrsGraas a tweet..

Helenatrandom @weightwhat He just likes the special noodles in Mrs. Graas soup. It spoiled him for all other soup...

Helenatrandom @weightwhat It's not his favorite, but he accepts the soup. #fearthefunnel

Helenatrandom @makeadiff21 You don't eat other kinds of meat? I did not know that. It's not because I've been pushing headcheese, is it?

Helenatrandom @br8kthru Ah...Well I hope for your sake, their restrooms are luxurious...

Helenatrandom @pagan43 It was almost four months before anyone commented on my blog. But that's okay. I have some great cyber friends now.

Helenatrandom @pagan43 Tweet your post when you are done. I will come and comment. I'll even Retweet. Sometimes it takes a while..

Helenatrandom @VariantVal Salsa dance? I'll be right over. Send me some directions, though..

Helenatrandom @makeadiff21 Well...her behavior should improve now that she thinks you've eaten a puppy.

Helenatrandom @makeadiff21 Did your tummy growl scare pretty kitty?

Helenatrandom @weightwhat I thought perhaps Owl Keepers would start following me. People who want to keep their pet owls healthy...

Helenatrandom @weightwhat Now there is a blog carnival for us...Shall we call it the Healthy Hooters Blog Carnival?

Helenatrandom @weightwhat Thanks. I love you, too! You are welcome to rewrite the whole post as a romance novel if you like.

Helenatrandom @WinLiannefield No, just Wendy. Why? Am I being left out of something?

Helenatrandom @weightwhat She's a little young to be worried about a mammogram. Though practicing the monthly exams now wouldn't hurt her none.

Helenatrandom @weightwhat You start wearing your time traveler costume, and she'll be more confused than ever...


Helenatrandom @sarahmsalter Mr. Bubble used to be my muse, too, but now I use Avon...

Helenatrandom The Everday Testimony Project is here!: http://bit.ly/2jmMtw via @addthis

Helenatrandom @buzzbyannies I don't know what I want for breakfast. I'm hungry, but I don't want just anything...Yeah. I'm feeling picky. That's odd..

Helenatrandom @buzzbyannies So...what's for breakfast?

Helenatrandom @CandySteele Yes. How are you? Still enjoying Autumn in Iowa? It was chilly here last night. Almost freezing!

Helenatrandom @WinLiannefield Thank you. I put myself in charge of candy dish cleaning detail, as well...

Helenatrandom @WinLiannefield There will always be places to vacuum...clean the candy dish!

Helenatrandom @WinLiannefield So many chores, so little time...

Helenatrandom @SBeeCreations Of course, we don't want lumps just so ins. will let us get a mammogram, I'm just saying that monthly self checks are good.

Helenatrandom @SBeeCreations You do the monthly self check, don't you? Bc if God forbid you found something, I think ins. does let you have one..

Helenatrandom @pagan43 You might get some really interesting new followers if you joked about colonoscopies...

Helenatrandom @WinLiannefield It really was not so bad. It was uncomfortable, but wearing a girdle is more so. At least after six hours of girdle..

Helenatrandom @pagan43 and make light about the test, so it will not be so scary to the women around us. Let's be scared to not know, not of a mammogram.

Helenatrandom @pagan43 Don't worry about behaving, LOL! Serious subject, yes, but I don't think I'm the only woman who was afraid of the test. Let's joke

Helenatrandom @SBeeCreations Thanks. I think too many women dread the first one. I did. I thought it'd be horrible, and it was merely uncomfortable.

Helenatrandom @katdish Same here. If I imagined myself in a really odd p*rn picture, it was actually quite funny!

Helenatrandom @katdish @sarahmsalter But if we blog about it, we could be encouraging other women to make that appointment. You know?

Helenatrandom @weightwhat Did you get my tweet? My life is funny post tomorrow will be about my mammogram! Yayyyy!

Helenatrandom @makeadiff21 Oh Ginny, we can find fun and laughter anywhere if we are looking for it! C'mon... :-)
Helenatrandom @katdish You didn't find having your bust pinched by a stranger to be a barrel of laughs worth blogging about? I'm shocked...

Helenatrandom @weightwhat My addition to your blog carnival will be up at midnight. It's about frontsetts. I knew you wouldn't mind...

Helenatrandom @katdish I guess I should have said underarm. Yes. I was tweeting about my first mammogram. Tomorrow's blog post!

Helenatrandom ATTENTION / WARNING ! My Life is Funny / Mammogram post is scheduled to go up at midnight. Forewarned is forearmed...

Helenatrandom You know, @pagan43 is right. It would be so cool to have bagels follow me along with the cream cheese...
Helenatrandom @pagan43 It was uncomfortable, but not painful. I'm glad it is over with. The dread of it was worst than the pancaking...

Helenatrandom @makeadiff21 I'm actually fond of cream cheese, but I never knew it cared enough to seek ME on twitter and follow me...I'm so touched..

Helenatrandom @pagan43 Thanks...I kept feeling like I was posing for the world's oddest p*rn picks, and kept laughing. I bet the tech never had that!

Helenatrandom I am now being followed by Philadephia Cream Cheese! HOORAY!

Helenatrandom @weightwhat I am thinking of working my first mammogram into a Life is Funny post...

Helenatrandom @makeadiff21 I had my first mammogram yesterday. "More fun than a pap smear.." Wendy thinks I should write their brochure...

Helenatrandom RT @StephenAtHome hey kids who toilet-papered my lawn: i don't appreciate your using the cheap stuff. my birches deserve at least 3-play

Helenatrandom @weightwhat Yep. It was my first. More fun than a pap smear...with a slogan like that, they should let me write their brochures...

Helenatrandom @br8kthru I think they closed the hospital I was born in. Poetic justice, I suppose..

Helenatrandom @weightwhat They don't force you to be either. So long as you like Italians and Catholics, you could be in....

Helenatrandom @weightwhat @makeadiff21 @sarahmsalter No, I'm not Italian, but they like Hungarians well enough. Same color flag, love of wine ...

Helenatrandom @makeadiff21 @weightwhat @sarahmsalter Good morning. I am also trying to bake pies for the Italian Catholic Federation meeting tonight.

Helenatrandom OK. Off to deal with people. Pray for them...

Helenatrandom OK, time to start a new project. Tweet y'all later.

Helenatrandom @br8kthru I'm doing well. Bob and I fixed the garage door and various other projects.

Helenatrandom @CandySteele Howdy! We have good candy to start, granola for when it gets late, and raisins for repeaters.

4 comments:

Peter P said...

YES! I made it into your Friday post!

Wendy said...

So, will your frontsetts be making a regular/yearly appearance on your blog? Is this something we can be looking forward to? Should I start googling 'Helen's frontsetts' now in preparation?

Anonymous said...

Perfect way to start a Friday morning!

katdish said...

Oooohhhh!!!

Now I understand the whole stirring lemonade with a q-tip, bolt cutter tweet. Your blog is so educational.