Friday, January 21, 2011

By Special Request....

The flame this was lit from was in no way harmed by the lighting of this votive candle.  :-)






I received this in a sort of chain email yesterday.






In memory of our moms, dads, brothers and sisters, friends and loved ones of whom there are so many.

This year has been one with too many diagnoses too close to home.  For all the friends, family, loved ones, and those we don't even know...
Friday is world cancer day - I'd appreciate it if you will forward this request 



I usually don't pass these on or share them, but since there was no suggestion of curses or blessings dependent on whether this was passed on, and my dad died of lung cancer many years ago, and my mother in law to be from breast cancer a few years later, I decided I could share this short prayer on my blog.


Dear God, I pray for a cure for cancer.  Amen 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. I agree with you in prayer, Helen.

Wendy said...

My grandma died of lung cancer, too. A cure for cancer would be a really nice thing.

Life Is Beautiful said...

I pray for this too

katdish said...

Amen.