Friday, October 17, 2008

Fetus / Baby =tomato / tomahto

When I was young and pro-choice, my mom had a friend who drove around with a bumper sticker on her car that read "Be careful: former fetus driving". How I hated that bumper sticker. I wanted to secretly scrub it off of her car, while muttering something about wanting to post-partumly abort her. Now I admire her for taking an obvious stand (she was a Chicago Public School teacher), and want to know how I can get one of those stickers for my car. My, how times change.
Speaking of times changing, if you click on the title of this post, you can find out how a Presidential candidate has changed in regard to fetal conditions. Many thanks to Curt Jester for linking this article in his blog. Now I want it on mine. I know, I'm copy catting.
Let's pray to end abortions in this country and everywhere. Please.

No comments: