Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lazy Blog Post Generator

Yesterday Ironic Catholic posted about Lazy Blog Post Generator, and posted a link to it. That's right, I am so lazy, I did not use lazy blog post generator until today! If you want to try it, click on the title of this post. If I messed up and that doesn't work, go to Ironic Catholic on my blogroll, and check out yesterday's post. You can link up there.

Goodness Gracious I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness..

I am hopped up on caffeine with discovering time doesn't stand still, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being an embarrassment to the locals, my day is a magical flight from my partner kicking me out of bed to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am happy with that. Life happens.

I send you kisses I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. You want to test me? What do you mean you don't believe me?


That was fun! Back to burying Tinkerbell....

No comments: