Saturday, February 9, 2008

Manna

Last night I dreamt that there was this edible substance falling from the sky. It was round, and breadlike, and tasted good, but I was convinced it was made from the foam you take off of soup when you begin cooking it, so I was criticizing it and not wanting to eat it. I was complaining about what I thought it was. When I woke up, I realized it was manna! I was not appreciating manna as it fell from the sky! I wonder what this means. What is the manna in my own life that I fail to appreciate? What is the good thing in my like that I am convinced is bad? I woke up and asked God's forgiveness for not appreciating His gifts, but I still don't if I don't know what it is that I am not appreciating. I hope God forgives me and leads me to understand what this gift is so that I can appreciate it and possibly share it before it is too late.

No comments: