Sunday, October 4, 2009

Today is Stacy from Louisville's Birthday

To tell the truth, I don't know Stacy well enough to choose a video for a special blog post for her, and she actually doesn't read my blog anyway. Which is fine.
Stacy is a well liked commenter on Stuff Christians Like, and up until a couple months ago updated a blog with both funny and serious anctedotes. It seems that due to her dad's illness, she is too busy for the cyberworld. But as people who have appreciated her humor, are we in the cyberworld too busy for her?

I know that Jon Acuff is shouting out Happy Birthday to her on his blog, and he is providing a link to her blog to wish her a Happy Birthday. Not that I'm a copycat or anything, but I wanted to put up a little blurb here as well.

I hope we aren't too busy to visit her blog and say Happy Birthday, and pray for her dad, her own health, and her family today.
Happy Sunday, and God Bless us, everyone!

No comments: