Saturday, March 27, 2010

Find Out Who is Your Role Model in This Completely and 100% Accurate Test!

Just do this. it's fun. I promise you, you WILL laugh when you find your role model. NO CHEATING. I was really surprised to find out who my role model was.




FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL. DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET, DO THE

SIMPLE MATH BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO.



It's CRAZY how accurate this is!



No peeking !



1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9



2) Multiply by 3 then



3) Add 3



4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)



5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....



6) Add the digits together




Now Scroll down

................

With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:



1. Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Snoopy

4. Bill Clinton

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Ronald Reagan

8. Babe Ruth

9. Helen at Random Musings

10. John F. Kennedy

I know, I know....I just have that effect on people. One day, you too can be like me.

P.S. Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR ROLE MODEL, JUST DEAL WITH

IT!!!!!! You want to be a role model, too? Okay, Copy and paste this to your own blog, but put your own name on No. 9.


This was sent to me in an email from my cousin several months ago!

This is my contribution to my friend @katbrak 's meme



She has combined her meme with her friend Shakira's.

6 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

HAHAHA! I KNEW you were my hero! Yay! Thank you for playing along sweetie pie!

Wendy said...

That just never gets old, does it? So glad you're my role model! ;o)

Jingle said...

wow,
Glad to see you funnies,
I am in as well,
Happy Weekend!

♥ Kathy said...

I gave you an award sweet Helen :) It's here

jasonS said...

Can't put my finger on it, but there's something fishy here. :)

The world needs more great role models like you so good job, Helen!

Billy Coffey said...

I have to say I peeked. Just to make sure I ended up with you, though.