Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sharing Seven Things You Don't Know About Me



I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass it on to 15 other Beautiful Bloggers.

Seven Things You Don't Already Know About Me

1) I started tomato and pepper seeds a few weeks ago. I am going to try to plant a garden this year.

2) I like to watch television shows about history. Yes. Like what is on the History Channel.

3) I do not like mice. Once I thought I saw a mouse in the kitchen in my old house, and I refused to cook in that kitchen until the mouse was caught. We had to move. Just kidding. We were planning to sell the house and move anyway. Eventually.

4) I rarely wear makeup. I worry about overdoing it, and fear looking like a clown. An ugly clown.

5) I only wear jewelry if it has sentimental value, such as was my grandmother's, or was a gift from Bob. I somehow feel like a kid pretending to be a grownup when I wear jewelry.

6) My favorite main dish is steak. Ribeye. Broiled. Dang. Now I'm hungry.

7) My favorite donut is the Bavarian Creme donut from Dunkin' Donuts. I only talk about jelly donuts as a temptation because jelly donuts are so universal.




My Beautiful Blogger Choices Are...














And I hope some boy bloggers don't mind being called beautiful





This list is in no way exhaustive of the beautiful bloggers I have come into contact with, nor is it in any particular order.

Recipients are invited to share seven things about themselves and choose 15 people to receive same award. But you know I'll love you even if you choose not to participate, I hope.

7 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

I rarely wear makeup either and bavarian cream donuts are my favorite too! I'm glad you got your award ♥

Wendy said...

Well you wouldn't look like a clown if you'd stop using that white greasepaint. I keep telling you, it's not the same thing as foundation. And with lipstick? Stay INSIDE the lip line. See? It's easy.

jasonS said...

Aww, thanks! Why would I have a problem with the truth? Beautiful is a great descriptor. :)

I'm with you on the steak, but grilled, not broiled. Do you have a secret to broiling because whenever I've done that, it just doesn't taste that great.

katdish said...

Aw, thanks Helen. Steak is one of my faves, too. Grilled, with Tony Chachery's & garlic salt, medium rare. Dang, I'm hungry...

Candy said...

Sa-weet, Helen. Thank you. You know what is really cool? That I already knew 5 of those 7 things about you. Now that's what I call beautiful.

Stephanie Wetzel said...

Aww, thanks Helen! What a lovely award.

Valerie Jane said...

Thanks Helen! I'll get with MK & PIP and get our lists up!