Thursday, March 25, 2010

No One Ever Asked Helen to .....

Today, inspired by heart Kathy, (how do you make that little heart in front of your name?), I decided to take part in

Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop.


No One Ever Asked Me to...
No one ever asked me to smile less.
No one ever asked me to stop listening to them.
No one ever asked me to not pray for them.
No one ever asked me to to walk in front of them.
No one ever asked me to walk behind them.
No one ever asked me to breathe less deeply.
No one ever asked me to lose myself.
No one ever asked me to hold myself responsible for all things bad.
No one ever asked me to stop laughing.
No one ever asked me to stop living.

5 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

That was really cool Helen! You make me smile! You make the little heart like so:

& hearts ;

But with no spaces ♥ :)

You should totally visit my Blog Love blog sometime if you like HTML codes and stuff like that...I have lots of them under *Blog Tips* at the top of my sidebar there :) Love ya doll!

Wendy said...

That's all true.

But did anyone ever ask you to stop showing pictures of headcheese? Ick. Why does that keep coming up in the 'you might also like' section? AAAA!!! No! I won't like it!!!

jasonS said...

I like this. Simple and deep. :)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed those.

Sherri Murphy said...

Love it Helen.