Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Think HH Has Taken Over the Blog for a Day

For those of you that missed my interview with myself, HH is Hungarian Helen, and she is a toughie.

Dilbert.com


Dilbert.com

If you actually have an MBA, don't worry, I don't actually personally blame you for the economy any more than I blame all scientists for embryonic stem cell research, all priest for....well, you know...., or all politicians for corruption.

Okay, maybe that last one doesn't belong.

Okay, one more...

Dilbert.com

That was more about the spreadsheets than you....

6 comments:

jasonS said...

Ha! Thanks for the smile- much appreciated.

katdish said...

I love Dilbert! I love HH!

sherri said...

Helen the Hungarian rules!

Michelle said...

Dilbert rocks and anybody who puts Dilbert on their blog rocks. So you rock!

Peter P said...

I LOVE DILBERT!

This puts you way up there toward the top of my Christmas-card list!

Helen said...

Jason, I am glad it made you smile.
Katdish, thanks. HH loves you too. So does HRM, SSH, and Helen.
Sherri, I used to have a Dilbert meeting notebook that I brought to all the faculty meetings. When things got bad, I turned to the "Reasons to NOT jump out the window" page, and added to my list. I always sat next to our snarkiest teacher colleague, who would look over my shoulder to read my newest addition.
Michelle, thanks. Even though I was a teacher, some minutae is common all over.
Peter P, Wow! Before June even! I'm on a roll. Speaking of rolls, I hope you check out my new post.