Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Am Crazy About Christmas Carols

I have stolen, er I mean creatively borrowed, this from Happy Catholic. If anyone is offended by this, please let me know, and I will throw myself at your cyberfeet and beg for forgiveness. My family and I resemble most of these, and we weren't offended, so I made some assumptions that others wouldn't be bothered. If you are, I do apologize.

Christmas Carols for the Disturbed
Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and ...

Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me!

Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy ... oooh look at the Froggy ... can I have a chocolate ... why is France so far away?

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ...

6 comments:

Sherri Murphy said...

LOVE THIS! HILARIOUS!
And no, I'm not offended and have many of the aforementioned traits myself, I'm just an undiagnosed
mental case. Really, I'm certain of it!

Beth said...

Haha. I've seen this one before...but it's still funny everytime I read it!

katdish said...

Bah ha ha ha! Love that!

Annie K said...

You have an ear for music most definitely!

wv: loractl

Honey, get the loractl. Suzie is singing Deck the Halls again.

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Oh hilarious! I want this for my blog!

Helen said...

Go ahead, I borrowed it from someone else myself.